Credit card payments
Having a credit card is convenient enough when making purchases and making payments through installments, but it can be even more so if it is online. That’s right, there is already a fully online credit card version, which can even be requested over the internet.
Credit cards are designed to make life easier for consumers when paying for certain products and services. As a facilitator, these cards have evolved so that people no longer have to wait in a long line to solve the card’s bureaucratic processes. That’s why the online credit card was invented that allows this greater autonomy for the customer.
The purpose behind this very simple solution is to shorten queues, decrease the number of sessions within bank branches that focus exclusively on servicing this line of credit, and streamline processes more efficiently. Therefore, you can resolve any issue related to this card without leaving your home, including applying for it.
Is it worth having a card like this?
If you value everything in the comfort of your own home, this card is definitely worth buying. In addition to having simpler bureaucratic processes, you can still evaluate all the options offered by different banks before requesting the one that best meets your needs, all over the internet.
- In addition to the convenience of not endangering your card, you will be able to make secure purchases at no additional cost, conveniently.
The biggest advantage, however, is that the analysis is usually faster, as all vouchers for analysis are sent directly over the internet, and evaluated in a matter of hours or a few days. There are even some specific tools that relate the costs and benefits of each card, all for you to choose the best option.
- This type of credit card has no additional cost, the costs will only be for the amount that is used. The purchase limit is the same as your physical credit card and purchases made by the virtual credit card come on the same invoice as purchases made on the “original” card.
How to apply for a credit card online
This type of card can be requested over the internet, so to purchase one, simply:
- Just go to the website of the financial or bank where you want to have the card and request a credit analysis.
- If you pass the credit review, you can choose from the banners offered for your card.
- That done, you will have to accept the conditions implied in the card contract. Please read all clauses carefully before accepting.
Approval and non approval on credit card online!
Usually, within a few days, you already know if your credit card has been approved or not, or else they will contact you requesting some additional information. Anyway, if approved, congratulations! All you have to do is wait for your card to arrive at your home, unlock it and start using it responsibly and focused on your financial situation.
- If you fail, if you think you did everything right and your application was still denied, you can call to try to understand what happened and request a new review.
- Typically, cards are disapproved for a customer’s financial backlog, or lack of a credit history. People who already have other cards and come from positive experiences with them are the desired customers of card operators.
- Still, you can call the manager or bank, when you do this is as friendly as possible, sometimes the attendants can do something to help, but will not do so if they perceive a bad attitude on the part of the potential customer.
Get started with applying for your new card
Choosing the flag may not seem important at first, but it should be noted that not all flags are accepted in most commercial establishments.
The most accepted flag is the Mastercard flag, which has over 720 million cards issued worldwide, and is present in approximately 210 countries.
- The success of the Master flag may be justified by the numerous options it presents. From cards with no minimum income requirement to zero annuity cards.
The second most accepted brand is Visa, with more than one billion cards issued and partnering with 20,000 financial institutions around the world.
- Once you have decided which banner suits you best, perform a new search on the card maintenance costs for which you want to apply.
- For example, in the case of a credit card, it is crucial that you check the fees charged for late payment of the invoice, or minimum debt repayment, renegotiation options, and of course the annuity that you must pay out monthly.
How can I apply for my card?
After all the above procedures are completed, you will actually need to fill out the request form we commented at the beginning. For this you will need to go to the website of the chosen institution.
At the moment the only banks that do not allow cards to be applied over the internet are Bradesco and Caixa Econômica Federal.
- However, the organizations that make it possible to request through the internet are numerous, Bankbarxl (BB), Yebank and Ligio (all digital institutions that allow the user to perform all operations through their mobile phone in the app), Itaú and several others.
All the cards you can order over the internet have almost the same walkthrough for your request.
- If you do not have any restrictions on your social security number, the credit will be approved and you will be notified through one of the registered contacts at the time of request.